Dandong Dongba Lubricating Material Co., Ltd.
Post code: 118007
Email: [email protected]
Address: 108 Building Industrial Park, Zhen'an District, Dandong City, Liaoning Province
1. Quality changes in grease storage After long-term storage, grease has the following quality changes:
1) Color change occurs;
2) mixed with mechanical impurities such as sand and dust;
3) Mixed with water or absorbed water:
4) After long-term storage, lubricating oil is precipitated and formed into hard lumps, oil and soap separation occurs, acidic substances are generated, and corrosion is not acceptable.
2.Causes of grease deterioration during storage
The causes of grease deterioration during storage include: external introduction of impurities and moisture; physical or chemical changes in the grease itself.
3. Measures to delay deterioration in grease storage
1) Grease is preferentially stored in the warehouse to reduce the influence of temperature, moisture, dust, etc .;
2) Reduce storage temperature;
3) Strengthen the targeted management according to the characteristics of different types of grease;
4) Pay attention to sealed storage;
5) Pay attention to the cleaning of grease removal tools and containers;
6) For different users, use large, medium and small packaging;
7) Pay attention to regular testing of stock grease.
Disclaimer: This article is for communication and learning only. The copyright belongs to the original author. Some articles could not be contacted with the original author in time. !! !!