Dandong Dongba Lubricating Material Co., Ltd.
Post code: 118007
Email: [email protected]
Address: 108 Building Industrial Park, Zhen'an District, Dandong City, Liaoning Province
How to choose high temperature grease ?
High temperature resistant grease is an ester synthetic oil thickened by an organic thickener that is excellent in low temperature performance, and added with various additives such as anti-oxidation, rust prevention and so on. This low temperature grease is mainly designed for the lubrication of precision equipment that requires low movement and running torque at low temperatures, providing good rust and corrosion protection. Applicable temperature range: -50 to + 150 ° C.
1. The higher the drip point, the better. If you choose a grease without drip point, it will avoid thinning out the water at high temperature.
2. It is also difficult to coke and deposit carbon at high temperature.
3. It is recommended to use high temperature grease without drip point for working temperature above 200 ℃. Choosing the right product is the key to cost savings.
Application range of high temperature grease:
1. High temperature grease is suitable for high speed bearings and thrust bearings working in a wide temperature range.
2. It is especially suitable for electric motor bearings that require low friction, low wear and long service life.
3. High temperature grease can also be used well in very poor temperature conditions. The recommended operating temperature range is -50-360 ° C (under appropriate grease cycle).
Disclaimer: This article is for communication and learning only. The copyright belongs to the original author. Some articles could not be contacted with the original author in time. !! !!